Sunday, April 24, 2005

A Taste of Summer


Breaker
Originally uploaded by Thole Man.

It might only be 17ºC but by British standards that's reasonably warm.
So...
I got on my mountain bike and rode to the Lune Estuary where I spent the day making art in the open air. Did a couple of studies of driftwood and took several photos for future reference. It made a change from working in the studio.

The picture is another from the "Naturescape" exhibition. This is a breaker on a beach at St. Ives in Cornwall. It is made up of three canvasses, each 12" square.

4 comments:

Dave Swain said...

the blog is developing!! more pics! Ull find as time goes u will be able to devlop the blog more and more as you get used the the way it works nad confidence increaases. If u want to start develping the actual template more i sugest copy and pasting the existing template into word and saving it, then u can mess around with the template knowing that u have the original backed up.

Crazy Cath said...

I like this one an' all! It would go well with "Northumberland" don't you think? I'll have to start saving up! Off to see Dave's blog site now....

Maggie said...

Get a daily quiz! It's the only reason I visit Dave's site ...

Maggie said...

PS I think your blog's clock is wrong. It's ten to six according to my watch. At least, I hope it is, or I'm late for work.