Thursday, November 17, 2005

Work Completed



This is it. The Limassol Chain for want of a better title. I worked far into the night last night to complete it. It is a graphite work on paper, 120 x 84 cm (A1 size). Needless to say I slept rather well after that. I'll be bringing it back to England with me.

Hard to believe it, but there's only ten days of this residency left. Three of us intend to take a bus up into the Trodos mountains tomorrow morning. The Trodos is the mountainous region in the centre of Cyprus. The highest mountain is Mount Olympus, 6000ft high. Not to be confused with the Olympus in mainland Greece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic piece of work. I love it. The detail is brilliant. I do hope you have a robust tube in which to transport the precious cargo....!
Cath xx