Saturday, February 17, 2007

Beware of Hackers

Someone has managed to hack-in to this blogsite and the Draughtsman and changed the profile photo. The photo was host by Flickr. I tracked it back and found extensive damage had been done to my Flickr page. I have spent about half a day unravelling and deleting the obscenities that had been posted. Hopefully that's got it all sorted. I have also severed all connections between Flickr and the blogsites to keep things a bit more secure. Its obvious the low-life joker got in via Flickr. I wonder if I forgot to sign out before logging off? It just goes to show you can't be too careful. So, when you sign in to your sites, don't forget to sign out.
I still run the Flickr site and you can view it here.
To whoever the hacker was who managed to mess up my site: I hope it made you very happy.

No comments: