Monday, February 26, 2007

Life's a Beach?

Well, its up and running at last. I spent most of today fixing it to the wall. Even that was not without a glitch. I got to the gallery with my tools, the pictures and the accompanying signage only to discover I had forgotten the fixing screws. Nothing for it but to go back home and get them. Luckily it was just across town and it being the midle of the day the buses were running. They all stop at 6-00pm except for the Morecambe to Lancaster University service. Fine if you live on that route, but I don't. Anyway, I digress.
So its back home, pick up said screws and back to the gallery. Three hours later and its all done.
Private view is set for tomorrow evening, it should be all right on the night.
I wonder why I feel tired now?

1 comment:

Nickola McCoy said...

Hi Norman

Been catching up with all your posts - love the Life's A Beach pieces and wish you every success with the exhibition. I know how much work it takes!

Nickola