Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Not on Show

"Atlantic #3. Mixed media
"Atlantic #2. Mixed media
"Atlantic #1. Pencil drawing
These three groups of five images 10 x 10 cm were done on paper and would need to be framed behind glass before showing. There are another three in this series also on paper, making six in all. I would need six frames, 20 x 60 cm making. The cost is a bit expensive at the moment at £15 per frame, they need to be specially made and time is running against me. With twenty days to go I cannot include these works. Pity really. They were the start of the current series and I have got to rather like them. I could make the frames myself but at the moment, we at Luneside are a bit stuck for premises though we have got a place lined up in the City centre but the necessary paperwork is proving a bit slow. Such is life, huh?
I shall post the other three images tomorrow. Meanwhile, enjoy these. If you click on the image you should get a larger view in another frame.

No comments: