Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tempus Fugit

Dogen said, "Time passes as swiftly as an arrow..." how right he was. Is it really a whole week since my last posting? I have been back from Wales a whole week. Much of the time spent drawing/preparing presentations for future exhibitions, - like next year, - the Art market can be quite fickle. If you are inactive you can drop from the radar prety quickly. I certainly don't make a living at it but I manage to sell enough to finance a trip to Cyprus. That has been the other main cyber activity; finding a cheap flight for this year's trip.
Well it is all sorted now. The flight is booked and I shall be out there from the tail end of September through to the beginning of November. The CYCA studios have moved from Limassol to Larnaka so it will all be a new adventure.

No comments: