Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Quiet Corner

Vicarage Terrace is one street in Lancaster where there is no access for a car. It is approached by steps at each end. It is only some fifty yards long but affords a quiet haven in a noisy city.

My life is a bit hectic at the moment, hence the dearth of entries on this site of late. I have planned a series on the [in]famous Pendle Witch trail and will post it as soon as time permits. The material is to hand but I will need to browse a couple of links.

The main complication to my life just now is my poor suffering wife has had a fall in town and broken her arm. So she needs a bit of nursing support and TLC. Consequently blogging has moved a bit down the list of priorities. So bear with me a little longer. I'll be back.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

I do hope that your wife recovers soon. I like your photographs. I'll be back!