Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'll be Movin' On


St. Ives rooftops. From the sketchbook.

For the next week or so I'll be off the bloggy airways and in St. Ives. The first thought you may have is, "Well he would be, wouldn't he? St. Ives is famous for its artists." True, but that's not the prime reason.
Next week is my son's wedding anniversary and he and his family want to celebrate in St. Ives. I and my other half will be baby sitting. But not 24/7 as modern parlance says.
I'll be looking at a few galleries and putting some marks into my sketchbook in the meantime.

Cornwall in winter. This picture was taken last December in a howling gale. Quite a contrast to the Eastern Mediterranean. Mind you, even it has its moments! Never underestimate the sea.

So lets hope I get some more material for more "Sea Pictures". I need to replace the ones I've sold. Its a nice problem to have.

1 comment:

Swearing Mother said...

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Enjoy St. Ives, it'll be lovely even now. Wrap up warm!