Sunday, April 13, 2008

Well I'll be on my way...


Tomorrow [Monday] I fly out to Paphos. Thankfully this time I am not using Heathrow, not with all that trouble at the new terminal 5. Instead I'm flying from Manchester. A bit more local.
I'm using easyjet this time. They are new to the route having taken it over from BA. I have not used easyjet before so its a first for both of us.
So tonight I pack my bag and tomorrow I go.
I'll log on to this blog when (and if) I can. Failing that it will be June before I return. I'll give a full update then.

3 comments:

CrazyCath said...

Safe journey dad. Enjoy!

Swearing Mother said...

Take care Norman, looking forward to seeing what you've been up to.

Norman said...

I'm about halfway through my stint in rural Cyprus. Will update blog when I get back. Internet cafes are an expensive form of blogging.