Thursday, May 29, 2008

He's Back!

I have just completed an eight week spell as resident artist at the Cyprus College of Art in Lempa, about six km north of Pafos. Internet access was tenuous at best so I will post pictures and stories retrospectively.
As well as making art I was teaching practical skills too, to supplement the official syllabus. The early mornings usually found me on the nearby, - well about a kilometre away, - beach doing research drawing for my ongoing work.
My return flight was delayed five hours so I am a bit jet-lagged just now but I will get back on the blogosphere once I've recovered.
......... just another day in the office. Well, someone's got to do it!

2 comments:

CrazyCath said...

Welcome back! You have some serious catching up to do on the blogosphere!

It is very telling when I welcome you back via the blog and have not spoken to you yet... Hmmmm.

Try not to post TOO many photos of you in the office. I might get jealous. ;0)

Swearing Mother said...

Nice hat Norman!