Monday, July 07, 2008

Losing it or Senior Moment?

At the moment I am working on a large drawing of an Amazon based on several sketches taken from statuary in Cyprus. This is the unfinished work. Now I needed a particular drawing I'd done out there and I hunted high and low around my studio for it. I knew it hadn't been sold though another version of it has, I was convinced it was here in Lancaster somewhere....
....then, at last, I remembered. This is the sketch, yes I featured it on the last posting and I think that's why I was sure it was with me in Lancaster. But no, actually it is on show in Larnaca! No wonder I couldn't find it!

2 comments:

CrazyCath said...

Definitely a senior moment!

The worrying thing is, I get them too. I call it "Mumnesia"!

CrazyCath said...

Yo! Dad!

You're tagged! Don't panic - it's not a hard one. Come read and see.